How To Cancel mada Pay Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of mada Pay and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your mada Pay subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your mada Pay subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on mada Pay website
- Alternatives to mada Pay
Cancel mada Pay Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel mada Pay subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "mada Pay".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling mada Pay subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel mada Pay subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel mada Pay Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "mada Pay" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to mada Pay will now be canceled.
Cancel mada Pay Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to mada Pay via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see mada Pay. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from mada Pay
Cancel mada Pay Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting mada Pay via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on mada Pay's Website
Another way of canceling mada Pay subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the mada Pay app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.mada.com.sa/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About mada Pay App
mada Pay, the most convenient way to pay everyday. Use the app to keep all your cards in a single place with the freedom to use it both nationally and internationally. Easiest way to pay, brought to you by mada mada, the first payment choice in the Kingdom brings you mada Pay, everything you need at the checkout in your mobile device whilst keeping your information safe and secure. Paying at stores has never been easier, no need to pull out your wallet and look for the right card. With mada Pay, all your cards from any bank issued in the Kingdom can be found in one place. Pay everywher...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app