How To Cancel V380 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of V380 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your V380 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your V380 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on V380 website
- Alternatives to V380
Cancel V380 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel V380 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "V380".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling V380 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel V380 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel V380 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "V380" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to V380 will now be canceled.
Cancel V380 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to V380 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see V380. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from V380
Cancel V380 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting V380 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on V380's Website
Another way of canceling V380 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the V380 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.macro-video.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About V380 App
Our company division WiFi camera products can be used to achieve remote configuration camera, remote viewing, remote playback; It’s your home security housekeeper! V380 is a new generation of intelligent household cloud camera free application, can easily realize the remote video monitoring and management. 1. By this software can view the process of real-time video anytime and anywhere. 2. Support remote PTZ control, camera direction of rotation performed by touching the screen. 3. Support network live audio monitoring. 4. Support network remote video playback and image capture. 5....
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app