How to Cancel LendingPoint
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your LendingPoint subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your LendingPoint subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel LendingPoint Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel LendingPoint subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "LendingPoint".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling LendingPoint subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel LendingPoint subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel LendingPoint Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "LendingPoint" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to LendingPoint will now be canceled.
Cancel LendingPoint Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to LendingPoint via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see LendingPoint. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from LendingPoint
Cancel LendingPoint via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting LendingPoint via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on LendingPoint's Website
Another way of canceling LendingPoint subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the LendingPoint app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.lendingpoint.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About LendingPoint App
LendingPoint is committed to helping customers achieve their best financial life by providing easy access to money with customer-friendly features like same day approvals and no prepayment penalties. You can check what you qualify for without impacting your credit score, complete your application, manage your accounts, chat with us, and receive customer-exclusive discounts all in one place. LendingPoint customers trust us to help them: • Consolidate debt • Complete home improvement projects • Repair or purchase cars • Travel and vacations • Pay for medical needs • Get engaged or married • Start and grow their small business LendingPoint customers enjoy: • Same day approvals • As soon as next day deposits • No prepayment penalties • 5-star customer service • A defined payoff date Actual loan offers and loan amounts, terms and annual percentage rates ("APR") may vary based upon LendingPoint's proprietary scoring and underwriting system's review of your credit, financial condition, other factors, and supporting documents or information you provide. Origination or other fees from 0% to 6% may apply depending upon your state of residence. Upon final underwriting approval to fund a loan, said funds are often sent via ACH the next non-holiday business day. Loans are offered from $2,000 to $36,500, at rates ranging from 9.99% to 35.99% APR, with terms from 24 to 60 months. Georgia loans have a minimum $3,500 loan amount. For a well-qualified customer, a $10,000 loan for a period...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app