How To Cancel Infinite Japanese Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Infinite Japanese and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Infinite Japanese subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Infinite Japanese subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Infinite Japanese website
- Alternatives to Infinite Japanese
Cancel Infinite Japanese Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Infinite Japanese subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Infinite Japanese".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Infinite Japanese subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Infinite Japanese subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Infinite Japanese Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Infinite Japanese" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Infinite Japanese will now be canceled.
Cancel Infinite Japanese Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Infinite Japanese via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Infinite Japanese. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Infinite Japanese
Cancel Infinite Japanese Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Infinite Japanese via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Infinite Japanese's Website
Another way of canceling Infinite Japanese subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Infinite Japanese app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://jernung.com/infinite and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Infinite Japanese App
Learn Japanese by playing fun and interactive games in space! No multiple choice, flashcards, or any other boring stuff! ✌ ★ Learn over 200 words. ★ Learn Japanese naturally without using English! ★ Questions are asked in three different orders that include text, audio, and icons, which promotes better memory recall. ★ Review all words from each category with a challenging review game. ★ Switch between romaji, kana (hiragana & katakana), and kanji to fit your learning style.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app