How to Cancel Jana Bank
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Jana Bank Mobile Banking subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Jana Bank Mobile Banking subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Jana Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Jana Bank Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Jana Bank Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Jana Bank Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Jana Bank Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Jana Bank Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Jana Bank Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Jana Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel Jana Bank Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Jana Bank Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Jana Bank Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Jana Bank
Cancel Jana Bank via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Jana Bank Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Jana Bank's Website
Another way of canceling Jana Bank Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Jana Bank Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.janabank.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Jana Bank Mobile Banking App
Jana Bank Mobile Banking is a user-friendly, safe, and secure application. It offers a host of secure services to cater to your daily banking needs. Now the world of banking services at your fingertips. • Get a 360-degree view of your Jana Bank accounts on Relationship Dashboard • Transfer funds 24X7. Make payments or transfer money to Jana Bank or other banks anytime and anywhere • Add or delete beneficiary names • Track all your banking transactions at one click • Download your account statements/ check your account balance • Click to open or close your FDs and RDs • Update your Debit/Prepaid card pin, block/hotlist it. • Request for a new cheque book and check its status • Control the payments done by cheques • Track your expenses through the Expense Management Module • Update your email address and locate nearby Jana Bank branches For more details visit https://www.janabank.com. For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to Jana Mobile Banking application please write to [email protected] or call at 18002080
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app