How To Cancel iRobot HOME Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of iRobot HOME and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your iRobot HOME subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your iRobot HOME subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on iRobot HOME website
- Alternatives to iRobot HOME
Cancel iRobot HOME Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel iRobot HOME subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "iRobot HOME".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling iRobot HOME subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel iRobot HOME subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel iRobot HOME Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "iRobot HOME" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to iRobot HOME will now be canceled.
Cancel iRobot HOME Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to iRobot HOME via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see iRobot HOME. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from iRobot HOME
Cancel iRobot HOME Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting iRobot HOME via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on iRobot HOME's Website
Another way of canceling iRobot HOME subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the iRobot HOME app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://global.irobot.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About iRobot HOME App
The iRobot HOME App gives you more control than ever before for cleaner floors, every day, all at the push of a button. New! Roomba® i Series robots even allow you to clean or schedule by room with Imprint™ Smart Mapping. The iRobot HOME is compatible with all Wi-Fi® connected Roomba® robot vacuums and Bluetooth connected Braava jet™ 240. IMPRINT™ SMART MAPPING* • New Roomba® i Series robot knows your kitchen from your living room, and creates a Smart Map for you to view in the app • Smart Mapping enables you to clean or schedule to clean specific rooms or your whole home • Knows up...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app