How To Cancel The Summit FCU Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of The Summit FCU and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your The Summit FCU subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your The Summit FCU subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on The Summit FCU website
- Alternatives to The Summit FCU
Cancel The Summit FCU Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel The Summit FCU subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on The Summit FCU.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling The Summit FCU subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel The Summit FCU subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the The Summit FCU store The Summit FCUlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel The Summit FCU Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "The Summit FCU" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to The Summit FCU will now be canceled.
Cancel The Summit FCU Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to The Summit FCU via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see The Summit FCU. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from The Summit FCU
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel The Summit FCU Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting The Summit FCU via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on The Summit FCU's Website
An alternate way of canceling The Summit FCU subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the The Summit FCU app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.summitfcu.org/home/home and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About The Summit FCU App
Account access when you’re out and about just got easier! With Summit mobile banking you’ll have your finances at your fingertips. It’s just another way We’re Here For You. Sign up for free Summit Online Access then download our Summit mobile banking app to check account balances, view recent transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, find branches and ATMs. Better yet, enroll in SMS mobile banking to get alerts, too!* *The fine print: Summit Mobile Banking is available only with a Summit FCU account and is a free service, however, your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages,...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app