How to Cancel IdentityForce
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your IdentityForce subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your IdentityForce subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel IdentityForce Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel IdentityForce subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "IdentityForce".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling IdentityForce subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel IdentityForce subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel IdentityForce Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "IdentityForce" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to IdentityForce will now be canceled.
Cancel IdentityForce Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to IdentityForce via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see IdentityForce. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from IdentityForce
Cancel IdentityForce via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting IdentityForce via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on IdentityForce's Website
Another way of canceling IdentityForce subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the IdentityForce app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.identityforce.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About IdentityForce App
The IdentityForce Mobile App, brought to you by IdentityForce, Inc., enables active Members to take their Identity Theft Protection anywhere – world-class capabilities empowering you to spot fraud quickly with a snapshot view of all critical alert notifications. Depending on the IdentityForce Plan selected, Members get access to Advanced Fraud Monitoring, 3-Bureau Credit Report Monitoring, and identity restoration experts. Designed and influenced by our Members through surveys and a preview community, IdentityForce has built and released a mobile app that features intuitive navigation with a zero-tolerance policy for advertising or promotional materials. IdentityForce’s top priority is security, and the mobile app features both Two Factor Authentication (2FA) and Touch ID. So no matter whether you are traveling overseas, away on vacation, or you just don’t want to be tethered to your desktop computer, IdentityForce Mobile makes sure you are protected anywhere, anytime. For nearly 40 years, IdentityForce, Inc. has provided best-in-class, highly scalable, award-winning identity theft, privacy, and credit protection solutions to consumers, businesses, and government agencies. A pioneer of identity protection, IdentityForce’s innovation and customer-centric approach has made the company a trusted partner for both organizations and individuals. In 2015, the U.S. government awarded IdentityForce elite Tier-One status as an approved provider of identity protection services for...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app