How to Cancel Smart Pill Identifier
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Smart Pill Identifier subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Smart Pill Identifier subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Smart Pill Identifier Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Smart Pill Identifier subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Smart Pill Identifier".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Smart Pill Identifier subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Smart Pill Identifier subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Smart Pill Identifier Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Smart Pill Identifier" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Smart Pill Identifier will now be canceled.
Cancel Smart Pill Identifier Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Smart Pill Identifier via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Smart Pill Identifier. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Smart Pill Identifier
Cancel Smart Pill Identifier via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Smart Pill Identifier via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Smart Pill Identifier's Website
Another way of canceling Smart Pill Identifier subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Smart Pill Identifier app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://buildloop.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Smart Pill Identifier App
Take a picture, choose from your photos, or manually enter pill details to identify pills and get details. Save pills to your pillbox to always have the information on hand. With auto capture, the app will continuously take pictures of your pill until a result is found. Smart Pill ID uses Artificial Intelligence to search for your pill in our databases using its inscription, color, shape, and size. Alternatively, use the barcode scanner to quickly pull up information on any branded packaging. When viewing a pill, you may view details of the prescription including information for: Description Side Effects Drug Information More information is available with the the upgraded plan. These features include: Directions Missed Dosage Instructions Things to Avoid Side Effects Drug Interactions Further Information Drug Interactions Indications & Usage Information for Nursing Mothers Pregnancy Information Adverse Reactions Clinical Pharmacology Contraindications How Supplied Laboratory Tests Mechanism of Action Manufacturer Documents Drug Label Documents Unlimited Scans Unlimited Pill Saves Ad Free Experience Did you know that every year at least 100,000 pills are incorrectly dispensed by pharmacists in America? Smart Pill ID is perfect for prescription medicine users and health care providers such as doctors, nursers, pharmacists, and more. DISCLAIMER: Do not rely on Smart Pill Identifier to make decisions regarding medical care. Always contact a physician before making any medi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app