How To Cancel BoneBox™ - Dental Lite Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of BoneBox™ - Dental Lite and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BoneBox™ - Dental Lite subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your BoneBox™ - Dental Lite subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BoneBox website
- Alternatives to BoneBox™ - Dental Lite
Cancel BoneBox™ - Dental Lite Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BoneBox™ - Dental Lite subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BoneBox™ - Dental Lite".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BoneBox™ - Dental Lite subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BoneBox™ - Dental Lite subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BoneBox™ - Dental Lite Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BoneBox™ - Dental Lite" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BoneBox will now be canceled.
Cancel BoneBox™ - Dental Lite Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BoneBox™ - Dental Lite via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BoneBox™ - Dental Lite. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BoneBox
Cancel BoneBox™ - Dental Lite Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BoneBox™ - Dental Lite via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BoneBox™ - Dental Lite's Website
Another way of canceling BoneBox™ - Dental Lite subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BoneBox™ - Dental Lite app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.iso-form.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BoneBox™ - Dental Lite App
BoneBox™ - Dental Lite is the pocket-sized version of our BoneBox ™ - Dental app. This real-time 3D medical education and patient communication tool, featuring incredibly detailed anatomical models of the human dental anatomy. It is a member of a series of apps developed by a team of anatomists, certified medical illustrators, animators, and programmers using actual human CT imaging data, and the most accurate 3D modeling technology available. The BoneBox™- Dental Lite is appropriate for use by secondary students, undergraduate and graduate students, and medical professionals. Interact...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app