How To Cancel HP Smart Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of HP Smart and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your HP Smart subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your HP Smart subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on HP Smart website
- Alternatives to HP Smart
Cancel HP Smart Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel HP Smart subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "HP Smart".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling HP Smart subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel HP Smart subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel HP Smart Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "HP Smart" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to HP Smart will now be canceled.
Cancel HP Smart Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to HP Smart via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see HP Smart. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from HP Smart
Cancel HP Smart Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting HP Smart via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on HP Smart's Website
Another way of canceling HP Smart subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the HP Smart app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About HP Smart App
Print, scan, and share files by using HP Smart with your HP Printer. HP Smart makes it easy to get started and keeps you going with features like Print Anywhere or Mobile Fax! · Start with a hassle-free set up, then print, scan, copy, and share files directly from your mobile device to your friends, co-workers, or a linked cloud account · Manage or print to your printer using any network connection · Order supplies, get support, and manage your HP account straight from the app · Create high-quality scans with your mobile device’s camera or import existing files, then preview, edit, a...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Just want to delete my hp smart account no longer need it thanks
— by Adrian Garza on Jun 26 2021
Search for another app