How To Cancel HBL Mobile Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of HBL Mobile and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your HBL Mobile subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your HBL Mobile subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on HBL website
- Alternatives to HBL Mobile
Cancel HBL Mobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel HBL Mobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "HBL Mobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling HBL Mobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel HBL Mobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel HBL Mobile Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "HBL Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to HBL will now be canceled.
Cancel HBL Mobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to HBL Mobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see HBL Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from HBL
Cancel HBL Mobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting HBL Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on HBL Mobile's Website
Another way of canceling HBL Mobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the HBL Mobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.hbl.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About HBL Mobile App
HBL Mobile is a safe and convenient way to bank with HBL. You can effortlessly perform various financial and non-financial transactions online such as bill payments, funds transfer, view details of your accounts and loan etc., whenever and wherever you want with the help of your smartphone. HBL Mobile Features: - View and download statement of your Accounts & HBL CreditCard - View your transaction history - Funds transfer between HBL accounts as well as 1LINK and M-net member bank accounts - Payments [Utility Bills, Mobile Top-ups & Bills (Prepaid/Postpaid), e-Vouchers, Broadband Bill Pay...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Please delete my HBL Mobile account because I lost my phone in which this account active.
— by Aziz ur Rehman Ayyub on Jul 03 2021
Search for another app