How To Cancel TweetCaster for Twitter Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of TweetCaster for Twitter and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your TweetCaster for Twitter subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your TweetCaster for Twitter subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on TweetCaster website
- Alternatives to TweetCaster for Twitter
Cancel TweetCaster for Twitter Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel TweetCaster for Twitter subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "TweetCaster for Twitter".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling TweetCaster for Twitter subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel TweetCaster for Twitter subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel TweetCaster for Twitter Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "TweetCaster for Twitter" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to TweetCaster will now be canceled.
Cancel TweetCaster for Twitter Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to TweetCaster for Twitter via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see TweetCaster for Twitter. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from TweetCaster
Cancel TweetCaster for Twitter Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting TweetCaster for Twitter via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on TweetCaster for Twitter's Website
Another way of canceling TweetCaster for Twitter subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the TweetCaster for Twitter app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.tweetcaster.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About TweetCaster for Twitter App
TweetCaster has a gorgeous look with an intuitive interface that makes it super easy to use while packing in tons of features. * Manage and easily post to multiple accounts * Photo Effects – Add cool filters and captions to photos, as you upload them * Zip It – Remove annoying people or keywords from your timeline without unfollowing * Widgets – Scrollable and resizable * Themes – Twelve vibrant, colorful options * Smart Filter – Filter your timeline to look only at tweets with photos, links, videos, or hide retweets or replies * Search Party – Lets you search just your own timeline...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app