How To Cancel Google Calendar Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Google Calendar and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Google Calendar subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Google Calendar subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Google Calendar website
- Alternatives to Google Calendar
Cancel Google Calendar Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Google Calendar subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Google Calendar".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Google Calendar subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Google Calendar subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Google Calendar Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Google Calendar" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Google Calendar will now be canceled.
Cancel Google Calendar Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Google Calendar via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Google Calendar. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Google Calendar
Cancel Google Calendar Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Google Calendar via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Google Calendar's Website
Another way of canceling Google Calendar subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Google Calendar app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://support.google.com/calendar?p=mobilesync and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Google Calendar App
Get the official Google Calendar app for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day. • Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view. • Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically. • To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events. • Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically. • All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on you...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app