How to Cancel Penta
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Penta – Business Banking App subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Penta – Business Banking App subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Penta Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Penta – Business Banking App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Penta – Business Banking App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Penta – Business Banking App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Penta – Business Banking App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Penta Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Penta – Business Banking App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Penta will now be canceled.
Cancel Penta Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Penta – Business Banking App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Penta – Business Banking App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Penta
Cancel Penta via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Penta – Business Banking App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Penta's Website
Another way of canceling Penta – Business Banking App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Penta – Business Banking App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.getpenta.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Penta – Business Banking App App
Your banking app from Penta for business banking on the go! Penta is the digital business banking platform that offers you an online business account and numerous other product features that simplify your business finances. With Penta, freelancers, sole proprietors and small and medium-sized businesses get a digital business account and fast banking - for any legal form in Germany. ✅ ACCOUNT BALANCE AND TRANSACTIONS ALWAYS IN VIEW Log in to your Penta business account in seconds - also with FaceID or fingerprint. Your account balance and all transactions on your business account are always at your fingertips in your banking app. Transactions can be filtered by date, category or name in your app. ✅ MAKE PAYMENTS IN SECONDS With the Penta banking app, you can make transfers in seconds - from anywhere, at any time. ✅ PAY WITH GOOGLE PAY You can make contactless payments via your smartphone and Google Pay. Your VISA card at Penta can be connected to Google Pay with just a few clicks. So you pay contactless everywhere. ✅ TAKE A PICTURE OF RECEIPTS AND ADD THEM Your Penta banking app allows you to complete your accounting tasks on the go. Take a picture of your receipts and add them to your transactions in your Penta business account. This way you simplify your accounting for you, your team and your accountant. With Penta, your bank account can be connected to your accounting. Transfer transaction data from your Penta account to DATEV, sekDesk, lexoffice and many other accou...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app