How to Cancel Gerald
Learn how to cancel Gerald: Cash Advance App subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Gerald Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Gerald: Cash Advance App".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Gerald" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Gerald Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Gerald: Cash Advance App" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Gerald will now be canceled.
Cancel Gerald Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Gerald: Cash Advance App" or "Gerald Technologies, Inc." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Gerald
Cancel Gerald via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Gerald's Website
- Visit their website - https://joingerald.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Gerald: Cash Advance App App
Gerald is the ultimate financial app. With Gerald, you can take the stress out of paying bills, get the money you need for household expenses, manage your money and much more. Best of all, there are no credit checks, no interest and no hidden fees. Our robust features include: Never deal with frustrating overdraft fees and late fees again. Sign up for an FDIC insured account* with Gerald and connect your billing accounts. If you’re short on funds, we’ll notify you right away and give you options to get up to $215** overdraft cash instantly to make sure your bills are always paid on time. Unlike big banks, we don’t charge you an overdraft fee. You get overdraft protection included with our convenient checking account*** • Get overdraft advances with no interest (APR), credit checks, no origination, or hidden fees • Flexible repayment time frame. Align repayments with when you have funds. • Reach out to [email protected] if you need help changing a repayment date. • We do not charge fees for an advance. Example $100 cash advance: Funds are sent via bank transfer & can be paid back with 0% interest, and $0 hidden fees directly connected to the advance. Keeping track of bills can be stressful and overwhelming. With Gerald, you never have to worry about missing a bill again! With our bill tracker, you can consolidate all of your bill accounts in one place. You can also set up autopay so you never have to worry about due dates. You can easily track all of your bills, including: Mortgage Cable Auto Insurance Rent Internet Life Insurance Utilities Phone Auto Loans Medical Bills And many more! Leave Financial Stress In the Past Download Gerald today to start changing your finances for the better. We’ll give you everything you need to stress less and enjoy your money more. Sign up today and we’ll get you set up in minutes. — Website: https://joingerald.com/ FOLLOW US: Twitter: https://twitter.com/joingerald LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/joingerald/ PRIVACY: https://joingerald.com/privacy.html TERMS OF SERVICE: https://joingerald.com/terms-of-use.html Disclaimer: Gerald does not offer loans. We are NOT a payday loan, cash loan, or personal loan app. We offer overdraft advances through our FDIC insured bank account. Overdraft advances can be transferred to a connected bank account. (*) Funds are FDIC Insured up to $250,000. (**) Not all users will qualify. Subject to approval policies. (***) We charge a monthly membership fee of $9.99 that provides access to all app features: checking account, overdraft protection, bill management etc Gerald Technologies is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC.
Reported Cancelation Issues
hey, I want to cancel whatever I have with Gerald. It is constantly trying to take money out of my account and the app won’t open for me, it only allows me to go to safari and use paper clip. Please deactivate Gerald for me.
— by Jessica Spires 5 months ago
Can I cancel my subscription to Gerald. I can’t link my bank account therefore I cannot use the app
— by Jacob Given 8 months ago
Search for another app