How to Cancel SBI Rewardz
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your SBI Rewardz subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your SBI Rewardz subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel SBI Rewardz Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SBI Rewardz subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SBI Rewardz".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SBI Rewardz subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SBI Rewardz subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SBI Rewardz Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SBI Rewardz" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SBI Rewardz will now be canceled.
Cancel SBI Rewardz Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SBI Rewardz via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SBI Rewardz. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SBI Rewardz
Cancel SBI Rewardz via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SBI Rewardz via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on SBI Rewardz's Website
Another way of canceling SBI Rewardz subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SBI Rewardz app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.statebankrewardz.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SBI Rewardz App
SBI Rewardz: All State Bank of India customers can earn Reward Points for transacting across the following banking services: Debit Card | Internet Banking | Mobile Banking | Personal Banking | Loans | Rural Banking | SME Account SBI customers can also earn EXTRA Reward Points by using their SBI Debit Card at 8000+ partner stores. These partner stores include Lifestyle, Reliance Retail, Globus, Nature’s Basket, GRT Jewellers, Prestige, Lenovo, Kalyan Jewellers and many more prominent retail brands. Key Benefits: Using the SBI Rewardz app, you can: Register and access your SBI Rewardz account anytime anywhere Redeem reward points across multiple redemption options Receive periodic alerts of special offers and discounts Registration: Once you download the SBI Rewardz app, you can register your account via simple steps: Enter your CIF number Enter the OTP sent to you on your registered email address and mobile number Create a username and set a password of your choice Multiple Redemption Options: You can choose to redeem your Reward Points for a variety of redemption options as below: Mobile Bill Payment: You can recharge your mobile using Reward Points instead of money. You will find a host of network providers on SBI Rewardz including Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance Jio, Idea, BSNL, MTNL and more. DTH Recharge: Stay entertained using your Reward Points to recharge your DTH services from Tata Sky, Dish TV, Videocon D2H, Airtel Digital TV,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app