How to Cancel First Mid Bank & Trust
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel First Mid Bank & Trust Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel First Mid Bank & Trust Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to First Mid Bank & Trust will now be canceled.
Cancel First Mid Bank & Trust Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from First Mid Bank & Trust
Cancel First Mid Bank & Trust via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on First Mid Bank & Trust's Website
Another way of canceling First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.firstmid.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile App
Enjoy banking on the go with the First Mid Bank & Trust Mobile App. • Check Balances • View Transaction History • Transfer Money • Pay Bills • Locate First Mid Banking Centers and ATMs To enroll in Mobile Banking, you must be a First Mid Bank & Trust customer and an Online Banking registered user. Bill Pay functionality requires a First Mid Bill Pay account. Message and date rates may apply. For support, contact First Mid at [email protected] or visit www.firstmid.com. Member FDIC
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app