How To Cancel Sell on Etsy Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Sell on Etsy and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Sell on Etsy subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Sell on Etsy subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Sell on Etsy website
- Alternatives to Sell on Etsy
Cancel Sell on Etsy Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Sell on Etsy subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Sell on Etsy.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Sell on Etsy subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Sell on Etsy subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Sell on Etsy store Sell on Etsylication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Sell on Etsy Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Sell on Etsy" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Sell on Etsy will now be canceled.
Cancel Sell on Etsy Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Sell on Etsy via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Sell on Etsy. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Sell on Etsy
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Sell on Etsy Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Sell on Etsy via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Sell on Etsy's Website
An alternate way of canceling Sell on Etsy subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Sell on Etsy app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.etsy.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Sell on Etsy App
Sell on Etsy, our app just for sellers, lets you easily manage your business on the go. Respond to customers, see your shop stats, and manage your orders. Sell on Etsy makes it easy to: --Save time with Snippets: Waiting in line at the post office? The Snippets feature lets you quickly respond to customers by saving your most frequent responses. --Get the whole picture: Keep tabs on your views, visits, orders, favorites and sales history. --Stay notified: “Cha-ching!” find out when someone purchases an item, sends you a new Convo or favorites your shop or items. (Customize your n...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app