How to Cancel Dividend Tracker
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Dividend Tracker subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Dividend Tracker subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Dividend Tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Dividend Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Dividend Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Dividend Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Dividend Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Dividend Tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Dividend Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Dividend Tracker will now be canceled.
Cancel Dividend Tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Dividend Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Dividend Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Dividend Tracker
Cancel Dividend Tracker via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Dividend Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Dividend Tracker's Website
Another way of canceling Dividend Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Dividend Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://divtrack.blogspot.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Dividend Tracker App
Dividend Tracker app allows you to create multiple lists of stocks and view their dividend payment history. You can view a stock's prospective yield based on the dividend payment history and sort your stock list by name or yield. The app allows you to enter a number of shares owned for each stock and view annual dividends and upcoming dividend payments. The detail screen allows you to add stock split information and notes for each symbol. To remove a stock from your list do a long click on a stock symbol in the list. You can delete stock categories if they are empty. Go to Settings-> Manage Lists and do a long click on a list name to bring up a List Delete dialog. A simple click will display a List Rename dialog. Dividend Tracker can display an average dividend yield in each stock category. Go to Settings to turn this feature on. The app displays 3-month, 6-month, 1-year and 5-year price history charts. The stock detail screen shows 5 year average dividend, 3 and 10-year dividend growth. The app allows you to see 10 year dividend history. An upcoming dividend pay date alert is available. It can be configured to provide a 1 to 5 day advance notice. The app allows you to select your country in the settings which will filter search results by that country or countries. If you clear all the check boxes no filter is applied. You can use the app both in portrait and landscape mode. The app uses stock symbols and financial data from the Yahoo Finance...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app