How to Delete JumpTask | Make Money & Earn Completely
Learn how to delete your JumpTask | Make Money & Earn account, your personal data and also delete the JumpTask | Make Money & Earn app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with JumpTask | Make Money & Earn completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete JumpTask | Make Money & Earn Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by JumpTask | Make Money & Earn. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting JumpTask | Make Money & Earn via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with JumpTask | Make Money & Earn.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify JumpTask | Make Money & Earn of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting JumpTask | Make Money & Earn's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of JumpTask | Make Money & Earn on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete JumpTask | Make Money & Earn from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete JumpTask | Make Money & Earn app from your Iphone
If you want to delete JumpTask | Make Money & Earn from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the JumpTask | Make Money & Earn icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on JumpTask | Make Money & Earn.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the JumpTask | Make Money & Earn app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete JumpTask | Make Money & Earn" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete JumpTask | Make Money & Earn from your Android phone
To delete JumpTask | Make Money & Earn from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on JumpTask | Make Money & Earn.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the JumpTask | Make Money & Earn app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the JumpTask | Make Money & Earn app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
JumpTask | Make Money & Earn Software Details
1. With JumpTask, you can earn crypto with remote tasks as you ride buses, wait for appointments, stand in queues, and any other time you have 5 minutes to spare 🕐 Make the most of your free time and earn money on the go with microtasks that require no exclusive skills, experience, or training.
2. JumpTask users earn in the platform’s own cryptocurrency – JumpToken (JMPT), a Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network-based coin that allows for quick and cheap transfers of your earnings.
3. Anybody can benefit from a side hustle 💰 – and JumpTask aims to prove this by becoming a gig marketplace that’s accessible to anyone anywhere in the world.
Reported Deleting Issues
Plesse delete my acc
— by Lukáš Pecko on Sep 18 2022
GDPR reasons. Please, delete my information/account!
— by Zhenya on Aug 21 2022
hi, i just found out that im participating in some kind of crypto stuff and im not willing to make any high risk investment, im sorry for the inconvenience but could yall kindly delete my jumptask acc?
— by jasper dela cruz on Aug 13 2022