How To Cancel Ana Vodafone Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Ana Vodafone and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Ana Vodafone subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Ana Vodafone subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ana Vodafone website
- Alternatives to Ana Vodafone
Cancel Ana Vodafone Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Ana Vodafone subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Ana Vodafone".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Ana Vodafone subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Ana Vodafone subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Ana Vodafone Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Ana Vodafone" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ana Vodafone will now be canceled.
Cancel Ana Vodafone Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ana Vodafone via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ana Vodafone. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ana Vodafone
Cancel Ana Vodafone Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ana Vodafone via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Ana Vodafone's Website
Another way of canceling Ana Vodafone subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Ana Vodafone app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.vodafone.com.eg/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Ana Vodafone App
Enjoy managing your account through a personalized mobile experience from Vodafone! With the Ana Vodafone App, you can manage your internet & minutes, have full control over your services, and you won’t miss any of our offers or updates. You can use this app for free in Egypt or while roaming, unless redirected to an external application. Stay tuned for more to come! Ana Vodafone, fill in your smartphone with our smart App.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app