How To Cancel Lullaby for Babies Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Lullaby for Babies and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Lullaby for Babies subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Lullaby for Babies subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Lulla website
- Alternatives to Lullaby for Babies
Cancel Lullaby for Babies Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Lullaby for Babies subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Lullaby for Babies".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Lullaby for Babies subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Lullaby for Babies subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Lullaby for Babies Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Lullaby for Babies" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Lulla will now be canceled.
Cancel Lullaby for Babies Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Lullaby for Babies via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Lullaby for Babies. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Lulla
Cancel Lullaby for Babies Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Lullaby for Babies via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Lullaby for Babies's Website
Another way of canceling Lullaby for Babies subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Lullaby for Babies app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://abc.jupe.pl/privacy_policy/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Lullaby for Babies App
The lullabies are intended for parents who want to quickly put their children to sleep. If your baby is crying, has trouble falling asleep or to calm down before bedtime, try the our lullabies to put the children to sleep. Lullabies, lullaby lyrics to sleep or soft relaxing music have soothing effect on toddlers and babies. Children love to listen this kind of music so putting to sleep your child can become easy and fun, and parents rather than long put to sleep children or infants can use this time for yourself. Best lullabies, lullaby lyrics to sleep such as twinkle, twinkle little st...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app