How To Cancel Desjardins mobile services Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Desjardins mobile services and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Desjardins mobile services subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Desjardins mobile services subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Desjardins mobile services website
- Alternatives to Desjardins mobile services
Cancel Desjardins mobile services Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Desjardins mobile services subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Desjardins mobile services.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Desjardins mobile services subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Desjardins mobile services subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Desjardins mobile services store Desjardins mobile serviceslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Desjardins mobile services Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Desjardins mobile services" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Desjardins mobile services will now be canceled.
Cancel Desjardins mobile services Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Desjardins mobile services via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Desjardins mobile services. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Desjardins mobile services
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Desjardins mobile services Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Desjardins mobile services via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Desjardins mobile services's Website
An alternate way of canceling Desjardins mobile services subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Desjardins mobile services app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.desjardins.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Desjardins mobile services App
Check your personal or business account balance, deposit cheques, pay your bills and suppliers, make transfers, manage your loans and personal insurance (Quebec only) and get an alert if you have insufficient funds in your account. CHOOSE WHERE, WHEN AND HOW Log on from your smartphone or tablet with Fingerprint or your password. It’s quick, easy and secure. Certain features are also available on Android Wear. Not a Desjardins member yet? Open an account in a few minutes. PAY BILLS ON THE GO Pay your bills and suppliers right away or later. DEPOSIT CHEQUES WITHOUT GOING TO AN ATM...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app