How to Cancel Electricity Meter
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Electricity Meter subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Electricity Meter subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Electricity Meter Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Electricity Meter subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Electricity Meter".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Electricity Meter subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Electricity Meter subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Electricity Meter Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Electricity Meter" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Electricity Meter will now be canceled.
Cancel Electricity Meter Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Electricity Meter via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Electricity Meter. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Electricity Meter
Cancel Electricity Meter via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Electricity Meter via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Electricity Meter's Website
Another way of canceling Electricity Meter subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Electricity Meter app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.advancedmetering.net/home.php and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Electricity Meter App
If you have had an electricity meter installed in the last few years, or you have installed a solar PV installation, your electricity meter(s) will be electronic with an LED which flashes. The rate of this flashing is proportional to the amount of power passing through the meter, and so useful information is there to be collected. The frequency of pulses indicates the power demand. The number of pulses indicates energy metered! With this application you can: 1)accurately measure the instantaneous power consumption (kW) of your home. This value is derived capturing at least two consecutive flashes emitted by the LED on the counter, and detected by the SENSOR CAMERA or brightness of your Android device. You can then easily calculate the power of each electronic equipment in operation. 2) graphic display of the performance of the power consumption of your home! Procedure for the calculation of the instantaneous power : 1) Make sure that the intensity of the ambient light is less than the threshold value 2) Press the center button to start the measurement mode 3) Place the camera or the light sensor of the your device at the flashing red LED 4) Wait at least 2 flashes for the instantaneous energy consumed
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app