How To Cancel SAP Concur Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SAP Concur and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SAP Concur subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SAP Concur subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SAP Concur website
- Alternatives to SAP Concur
Cancel SAP Concur Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SAP Concur subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SAP Concur".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SAP Concur subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SAP Concur subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SAP Concur Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SAP Concur" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SAP Concur will now be canceled.
Cancel SAP Concur Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SAP Concur via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SAP Concur. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SAP Concur
Cancel SAP Concur Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SAP Concur via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SAP Concur's Website
Another way of canceling SAP Concur subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SAP Concur app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.concur.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SAP Concur App
Business often takes you out of the office and onto the road – so shouldn’t your travel and expense solution be able to go with you? With the SAP Concur app, it can. Access the power of SAP Concur on your mobile device and book business travel in the cab, finish expense reports in the airport, and approve invoices on the bus. *This app is a companion to Concur solutions for existing users.* With the SAP Concur app, you can: • Manage the entire travel and expense process on-the-go • Never lose another receipt again when you capture photos of your receipts • Quickly review and approv...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app