How To Cancel WFTV Channel 9 Weather Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of WFTV Channel 9 Weather and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your WFTV Channel 9 Weather subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your WFTV Channel 9 Weather subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on WFTV Channel 9 Weather website
- Alternatives to WFTV Channel 9 Weather
Cancel WFTV Channel 9 Weather Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel WFTV Channel 9 Weather subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "WFTV Channel 9 Weather".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling WFTV Channel 9 Weather subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel WFTV Channel 9 Weather subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel WFTV Channel 9 Weather Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "WFTV Channel 9 Weather" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to WFTV Channel 9 Weather will now be canceled.
Cancel WFTV Channel 9 Weather Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to WFTV Channel 9 Weather via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see WFTV Channel 9 Weather. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from WFTV Channel 9 Weather
Cancel WFTV Channel 9 Weather Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting WFTV Channel 9 Weather via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on WFTV Channel 9 Weather's Website
Another way of canceling WFTV Channel 9 Weather subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the WFTV Channel 9 Weather app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.coxmediagroup.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About WFTV Channel 9 Weather App
Chief meteorologist Tom Terry and WFTV Channel 9’s team of certified meteorologists have produced the most accurate, local weather technology available with the WFTV Channel 9 Weather App. This free, 24/7 app is constantly updated with the latest storm and forecast information for the Orlando and Central Florida areas. Plus watch live coverage of Eyewitness News and the WFTV meteorologists in Severe Weather Center 9 right on your mobile device. By using the app’s built-in interactive radar, you can zoom down to your neighborhood, including Brevard, Flagler, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app