How To Cancel Chatous Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Chatous and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Chatous subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Chatous subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Chatous website
- Alternatives to Chatous
Cancel Chatous Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Chatous subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Chatous".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Chatous subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Chatous subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Chatous Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Chatous" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Chatous will now be canceled.
Cancel Chatous Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Chatous via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Chatous. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Chatous
Cancel Chatous Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Chatous via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Chatous's Website
Another way of canceling Chatous subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Chatous app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://chatous.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Chatous App
On Chatous, you can chat with people from all over the world about the topics you care about. You never know who you'll meet! The connections you make through Chatous can be rich and real. Stay in touch with the people you enjoy talking to and bring the chat conversation to life through video chat and photo sharing. FEATURES: ★ Use #hashtags to find and chat with people with similar interests ★ Protect your identity through anonymity or by changing your display name at any time - it can't be searched! ★ Use Chatous on your mobile phone or on your desktop computer at chatous.com...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app