How to Cancel Superior Health Plan
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Superior Health Plan subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Superior Health Plan subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Superior Health Plan Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Superior Health Plan subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Superior Health Plan".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Superior Health Plan subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Superior Health Plan subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Superior Health Plan Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Superior Health Plan" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Superior Health Plan will now be canceled.
Cancel Superior Health Plan Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Superior Health Plan via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Superior Health Plan. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Superior Health Plan
Cancel Superior Health Plan via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Superior Health Plan via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Superior Health Plan's Website
Another way of canceling Superior Health Plan subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Superior Health Plan app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.superiorhealthplan.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Superior Health Plan App
Mobile app for members of the Superior Health Plan. Features: - Find a healthcare facility or provider - Display your ID card - Eligible members can check on your CentAccount balance and card activity - Updated phone numbers
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app