How to Cancel BloombergNEF
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your BloombergNEF subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your BloombergNEF subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel BloombergNEF Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BloombergNEF subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BloombergNEF".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BloombergNEF subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BloombergNEF subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BloombergNEF Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BloombergNEF" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BloombergNEF will now be canceled.
Cancel BloombergNEF Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BloombergNEF via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BloombergNEF. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BloombergNEF
Cancel BloombergNEF via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BloombergNEF via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on BloombergNEF's Website
Another way of canceling BloombergNEF subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BloombergNEF app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://about.bnef.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BloombergNEF App
An easy starting point to get up to speed on all BloombergNEF research - anytime, anywhere. Highlights include: • Read all BloombergNEF research and latest news in one place. • Watch and listen to exclusive content only on the app: Podcasts and BloombergNEF Talks from our analysts. • Summaries of long-form content for a quick view of the key insights and data points. • Save what you like to revisit later on bnef.com, or even offline on the app. • Access to the exclusive BloombergNEF community with the BloombergNEF Summits. • Forward content to your contacts via email. This is the companion app to the BloombergNEF service and requires an active subscription to log-in. BloombergNEF helps clients keep informed, simplify their research and sharpen their strategy with independent and comprehensive coverage on clean energy, advanced transport, digital industry, innovative materials and commodities.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app