How to Cancel BCBSM
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your BCBSM subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your BCBSM subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel BCBSM Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel BCBSM subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "BCBSM".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling BCBSM subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel BCBSM subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel BCBSM Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "BCBSM" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BCBSM will now be canceled.
Cancel BCBSM Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BCBSM via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BCBSM. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BCBSM
Cancel BCBSM via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BCBSM via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on BCBSM's Website
Another way of canceling BCBSM subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the BCBSM app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://bcbsm.com/appsupport and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About BCBSM App
With convenient access to your health plan details, you’re more informed when you need care. If you’re a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan member, you can: -- View your deductible and other plan balances -- See what services your plan covers -- Check claims and EOBs -- Check your HSA and FSA account for users that use our Health Equity partner -- Pay your plan bill for users with non-employer coverage -- Find doctors and hospitals in your network -- Select and view your Primary Care Physician -- Get access to care including our 24-hour nurse line and telehealth -- Have your virtual ID card handy -- Compare quality ratings for doctors and procedure costs -- Research drug prices and coverage requirements -- Contact customer support -- Take your health assessment and other wellness services -- Use our Virtual Assistant to answer questions 24/7 -- Keep your secure account info updated. -- Use biometric login for faster login The app supports most of our plans, but not all. If you’re one of these members, the app won’t work for you: -- FEP members with a PPO plan -- MESSA members -- Blue Cross Complete (Medicaid) members Here’s an overview of the permissions associated with our app and why they are needed: Identity Google Play™ services needs this in order to send you push notifications. BCBSM won’t use anything related to your identity that isn’t associated with your account with us. Wi-Fi connection This access allows the BCBSM app to check for an active internet conne...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app