How To Cancel BBVA United States Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of BBVA United States and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your BBVA United States subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your BBVA United States subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on BBVA United States website
- Alternatives to BBVA United States
Cancel BBVA United States Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel BBVA United States subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on BBVA United States.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling BBVA United States subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel BBVA United States subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the BBVA United States store BBVA United Stateslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel BBVA United States Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "BBVA United States" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to BBVA United States will now be canceled.
Cancel BBVA United States Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to BBVA United States via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see BBVA United States. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from BBVA United States
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel BBVA United States Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting BBVA United States via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on BBVA United States's Website
An alternate way of canceling BBVA United States subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the BBVA United States app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.bbvausa.com/digital-banking-services/mobile-banking.html and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About BBVA United States App
The BBVA Mobile App is recognized as a leader in Financial Fitness* for its ease of use and intuitive design. This fully bilingual app (English/Spanish) provides you a fast, easy and attractive way to manage your BBVA accounts. The completely new Version 7.0 of BBVA Mobile has some of the most powerful banking features in a mobile banking app. The BBVA Mobile App can help you do more than just check your balances. Start with a search tool that has a predictive keyboard and voice activated feature to help you find what you’re looking for quick as a snap. Save time paying bills by setting u...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app