How To Cancel Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Mirror website
- Alternatives to Mirror - Zoom & Exposure -
Cancel Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Mirror - Zoom & Exposure -.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - store Mirror - Zoom & Exposure -lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Mirror - Zoom & Exposure -" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Mirror will now be canceled.
Cancel Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Mirror - Zoom & Exposure -. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Mirror
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Mirror - Zoom & Exposure -'s Website
An alternate way of canceling Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mirror/1692649737623437 and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Mirror - Zoom & Exposure - App
Do you need to check your look fast? But you don't have a mirror? This Mirror is the best solution for you. Mirror could be launched very fast. And it has powerful features but easy to use. Download and try it now! It's free. If you're disappointed in the other mirror apps, download this Mirror. You will never be disappointed. Check it with your eyes. Key Features: ✔ Zoom and Brightness(Exposure) controls ✔ Surprising bright and clean visibility ✔ You can pause the motion (freezing image) and save the photo. ✔ It's best selfie camera for you. ✔ Back-light function in the...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app