How To Cancel Ecobank Mobile App Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Ecobank Mobile App and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Ecobank Mobile App subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Ecobank Mobile App subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ecobank website
- Alternatives to Ecobank Mobile App
Cancel Ecobank Mobile App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Ecobank Mobile App subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Ecobank Mobile App.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Ecobank Mobile App subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Ecobank Mobile App subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Ecobank Mobile App store Ecobank Mobile Application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Ecobank Mobile App Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Ecobank Mobile App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ecobank will now be canceled.
Cancel Ecobank Mobile App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ecobank Mobile App via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ecobank Mobile App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ecobank
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Ecobank Mobile App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ecobank Mobile App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Ecobank Mobile App's Website
An alternate way of canceling Ecobank Mobile App subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Ecobank Mobile App app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.ecobank.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Ecobank Mobile App App
The revamped and enhanced Ecobank Mobile app makes it super easy to bank on the go 24/7. Manage your everyday banking needs anywhere anytime directly from your mobile device. Manage your account, send money, make payments and get help from the Ecobank mobile app in all 33 African countries where Ecobank is present. Manage your account - View all your accounts balances and transaction history - Open an Xpress Account - Create and fund a Virtual card - Set travel notifications for enhanced card security - Block and unblock your bank card - Get all your notifications and alerts...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app