How to Cancel AHA Guidelines On-the-Go
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your AHA Guidelines On-the-Go subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your AHA Guidelines On-the-Go subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel AHA Guidelines On-the-Go Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel AHA Guidelines On-the-Go subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "AHA Guidelines On-the-Go".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling AHA Guidelines On-the-Go subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel AHA Guidelines On-the-Go subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel AHA Guidelines On-the-Go Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "AHA Guidelines On-the-Go" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to AHA Guidelines On-the-Go will now be canceled.
Cancel AHA Guidelines On-the-Go Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to AHA Guidelines On-the-Go via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see AHA Guidelines On-the-Go. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from AHA Guidelines On-the-Go
Cancel AHA Guidelines On-the-Go via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting AHA Guidelines On-the-Go via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on AHA Guidelines On-the-Go's Website
Another way of canceling AHA Guidelines On-the-Go subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the AHA Guidelines On-the-Go app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.heart.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About AHA Guidelines On-the-Go App
Access guidelines on your mobile device anytime, anywhere! Download the American Heart Association mobile app today and enjoy the benefits of staying up-to-date no matter where you are. Effective integration of complex clinical treatment guidelines, tagged and mapped for effective search with cross-linking, resources and more. Disclaimer The clinical guidelines, care pathways, and other clinical guidance and recommendations presented in the AHA on-the-go Guidelines App were produced after careful consideration of the scientific and medical knowledge and the evidence available at the time of their publication. The results and recommendations provided in this application do not replace the clinical judgment of the care provider. Therapeutic options should be individualized and determined after discussion between the patient and their care provider. AHA Guideline on the go App merely uses the MANAGE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to ensure the safe and secured usage of the content in the App. App's design files and content files are kept in compressed format in the app's asset storage. These files need to be de-compressed programmatically by using the file storage as temporary storage to transfer the files in the internal storage of the App at the first startup of the App. App uses the file storage only at the first launch of the App to ensure that users should be able to view the content in the App without any glitches so it covers the core functionality of the App. App uses th...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app