How To Cancel Stock Quote Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Stock Quote and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Stock Quote subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Stock Quote subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Stock Quote website
- Alternatives to Stock Quote
Cancel Stock Quote Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Stock Quote subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Stock Quote.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Stock Quote subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Stock Quote subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Stock Quote store Stock Quotelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Stock Quote Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Stock Quote" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Stock Quote will now be canceled.
Cancel Stock Quote Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Stock Quote via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Stock Quote. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Stock Quote
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Stock Quote Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Stock Quote via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Stock Quote's Website
An alternate way of canceling Stock Quote subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Stock Quote app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://sites.google.com/site/mobilestockmarket/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Stock Quote App
Do you want to stay on top of the stock market? This app is designed to help you to get quotes, news, currencies and futures. All are in a great app. The key features are: Stock Quote • Stock Quote with real-time, after-hour, pre-market quotes on NYSE and NASDAQ stocks • Stock Quote from following markets: US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Sweden, Australia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Israel • Technical charts with indicators such as MACD, MFI, ROC, RSI etc. • Track your portfolios with shares and cost • Stock option chain • Market overview...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app