How To Cancel Al Quran Melayu Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Al Quran Melayu and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Al Quran Melayu subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Al Quran Melayu subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Al Quran Melayu website
- Alternatives to Al Quran Melayu
Cancel Al Quran Melayu Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Al Quran Melayu subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Al Quran Melayu.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Al Quran Melayu subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Al Quran Melayu subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Al Quran Melayu store Al Quran Melayulication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Al Quran Melayu Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Al Quran Melayu" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Al Quran Melayu will now be canceled.
Cancel Al Quran Melayu Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Al Quran Melayu via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Al Quran Melayu. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Al Quran Melayu
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Al Quran Melayu Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Al Quran Melayu via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Al Quran Melayu's Website
An alternate way of canceling Al Quran Melayu subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Al Quran Melayu app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://quranforandroid.com/alquran-melayu and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Al Quran Melayu App
Assalamu'alaikum. Aplikasi ini adalah Al Quran terjemahan Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia) dengan audio mp3 murottal full 114 surah atau 30 juzuk tanpa sekatan. Dan gambaran antar muka yang user friendly. Ciri-ciri: - Design yang menarik, menggeser skrin untuk berpindah surah atau juzuk. - Baca Al Quran boleh dengan mode paparan landscape atau portrait. - Tersedia tema terang dan gelap. - Tajwid berwarna. - Surah Index (Senarai Surah). - Juzuk Index (Senarai Juzuk). - Rasm (IndoPak dan Uthmani). - Rumi (latin / transliteration) - Terjemahan ayat-ayat dalam Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia), piliha...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app