How To Delete Al Quran Melayu Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Al Quran Melayu account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Al Quran Melayu app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Al Quran Melayu completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Al Quran Melayu Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Al Quran Melayu. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Al Quran Melayu via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Al Quran Melayu.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Al Quran Melayu of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Al Quran Melayu's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Al Quran Melayu on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Al Quran Melayu from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Al Quran Melayu app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Al Quran Melayu from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Al Quran Melayu icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Al Quran Melayu.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Al Quran Melayu app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Al Quran Melayu" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Al Quran Melayu from your Android phone
To delete Al Quran Melayu from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Al Quran Melayu.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Al Quran Melayu app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Al Quran Melayu app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Al Quran Melayu Software Details
Assalamu'alaikum. Aplikasi ini adalah Al Quran terjemahan Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia) dengan audio mp3 murottal full 114 surah atau 30 juzuk tanpa sekatan. Dan gambaran antar muka yang user friendly. Ciri-ciri: - Design yang menarik, menggeser skrin untuk berpindah surah atau juzuk. - Baca Al Quran boleh dengan mode paparan landscape atau portrait. - Tersedia tema terang dan gelap. - Tajwid berwarna. - Surah Index (Senarai Surah). - Juzuk Index (Senarai Juzuk). - Rasm (IndoPak dan Uthmani). - Rumi (latin / transliteration) - Terjemahan ayat-ayat dalam Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia), piliha...