How to Cancel Skin Diseases and Treatments
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Skin Diseases and Treatments subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Skin Diseases and Treatments subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Skin Diseases and Treatments Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Skin Diseases and Treatments subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Skin Diseases and Treatments".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Skin Diseases and Treatments subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Skin Diseases and Treatments subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Skin Diseases and Treatments Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Skin Diseases and Treatments" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Skin Diseases and Treatments will now be canceled.
Cancel Skin Diseases and Treatments Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Skin Diseases and Treatments via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Skin Diseases and Treatments. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Skin Diseases and Treatments
Cancel Skin Diseases and Treatments via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Skin Diseases and Treatments via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Skin Diseases and Treatments's Website
Another way of canceling Skin Diseases and Treatments subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Skin Diseases and Treatments app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://adriadevs.web.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Skin Diseases and Treatments App
Good treatments are available for a variety of skin conditions, including rash, itchy skin, skin fungus or infection, skin bumps or skin tags. This app covered most skin diseases that provides a resource for people newly-diagnosed with skin-related diseases. Excellent wide range disease data covers overview, signs & symptoms, causes, treatment and prevention of skin disease. Even you can identify disease by only seeing it on well descriptive image number of image of every single diseases. Features: ▶ All human skin disorders and treatment ▶ Skin care tips (by experts) ▶ Easy diagnosis of disease with photo /picture ▶ Skin related A-Z diseases overview, Sign and Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, Diagnosis,Prevention ▶ All human skin disorders and treatment ▶ Self care of Skin Disease ▶ Skin cancer diseases ▶ Bacterial diseases ▶ Fungal diseases ▶ Sun effective diseases ▶ Itchy skin problem ▶ Disease list &skin look of children disease/disorder ▶ Excellent UI All Skin Diseases and Treatment Acne Age Spot Alopecia Areata Basal Cell Carcinoma Beau Lines Green Nail Nail Pitting Nail Discoloration Abscess Acne Excoriee Bowen's Disease Contact Dermatitis Congenital Erthropoietic Porphyria (CEP) Darier's Disease Disseminated superficial actinic porokeratosis (DSAP) Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (DEB) Eczema (Atopic Eczema) Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex Erythropoietic Protoporphyria Extra-mammary Paget’s disease Fungal infection on skin Hailey-Hailey disease Herpes Simplex Hidrade...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app