How to Cancel RiyadToken
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your RiyadToken subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your RiyadToken subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel RiyadToken Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel RiyadToken subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "RiyadToken".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling RiyadToken subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel RiyadToken subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel RiyadToken Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "RiyadToken" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to RiyadToken will now be canceled.
Cancel RiyadToken Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to RiyadToken via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see RiyadToken. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from RiyadToken
Cancel RiyadToken via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting RiyadToken via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on RiyadToken's Website
Another way of canceling RiyadToken subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the RiyadToken app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.riyadbank.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About RiyadToken App
Riyad Token for mobile technology is now available to all registered RiyadOnline customers free of charge. Download the app to your mobile device today and go to Riyad Online to apply for the “Riyad Token – Application” and follow the activation process. No Branch visits, no queuing, and absolutely no forms. Enjoy the mobility, convenience and security of Riyad Bank’s Riyad Token on your mobile device to authenticate your transactions. No separate device to carry or lose, and no network or data connection required to generate One Time Passwords for your Riyad Online and Riyad Mobile transactions.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app