How To Cancel Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Avenza Maps website
- Alternatives to Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping
Cancel Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Avenza Maps will now be canceled.
Cancel Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Avenza Maps
Cancel Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping's Website
Another way of canceling Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.avenzamaps.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Avenza Maps - Offline Mapping App
Get the App. Get the Map.® Avenza Maps is a powerful offline map viewer with a connected in-app Map Store to find, purchase and download professionally created maps for a wide variety of uses including hiking, cycling, camping, outdoor recreation, and adventure traveling. Free for recreational use, just pay for maps (or download free ones). A subscription is required for professional users. Our mobile maps don't need the internet to work. Going hiking? Find an official park or topographic map and navigate with only GPS to locate yourself on a map even when not connected to WiFi or a cellul...
Reported Cancelation Issues
I want to council my subscription, please can you help..?
— by Darren Jury on May 16 2021
Please cancel my Avenza map subscription. I have sold my Ipad, and not buying a new one.
— by Roy Jenssen on Jan 20 2021
Search for another app