How To Cancel Aman Al Rajhi Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Aman Al Rajhi and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Aman Al Rajhi subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Aman Al Rajhi subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Aman Al Rajhi website
- Alternatives to Aman Al Rajhi
Cancel Aman Al Rajhi Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Aman Al Rajhi subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Aman Al Rajhi.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Aman Al Rajhi subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Aman Al Rajhi subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Aman Al Rajhi store Aman Al Rajhilication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Aman Al Rajhi Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Aman Al Rajhi" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Aman Al Rajhi will now be canceled.
Cancel Aman Al Rajhi Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Aman Al Rajhi via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Aman Al Rajhi. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Aman Al Rajhi
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Aman Al Rajhi Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Aman Al Rajhi via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Aman Al Rajhi's Website
An alternate way of canceling Aman Al Rajhi subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Aman Al Rajhi app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.alrajhibank.com.sa and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Aman Al Rajhi App
“Aman Al Rajhi” is Al Rajhi Bank’s Security Token App that can be installed on any smart phone for validating and performing critical transactions and operations in Al Mubasher internet banking in a secure way. It is the most efficient method of combating cybercrimes and complies to the online banking regulatory requirements of Saudi Arabia. The App offers state of the art security methods such as: 1.Response only method 2.Challenge & Response method 3.E-Signature method 4.Online and instant beneficiary activation Some of the significant features of the App are: • It can be ins...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app