How To Cancel 99.co Singapore Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of 99.co Singapore and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your 99.co Singapore subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your 99.co Singapore subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on 99 co Singapore website
- Alternatives to 99.co Singapore
Cancel 99.co Singapore Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel 99.co Singapore subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on 99.co Singapore.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling 99.co Singapore subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel 99.co Singapore subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the 99.co Singapore store 99.co Singaporelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel 99.co Singapore Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "99.co Singapore" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to 99 co Singapore will now be canceled.
Cancel 99.co Singapore Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 99.co Singapore via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 99.co Singapore. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from 99 co Singapore
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel 99.co Singapore Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 99.co Singapore via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on 99.co Singapore's Website
An alternate way of canceling 99.co Singapore subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the 99.co Singapore app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.99.co and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About 99.co Singapore App
Choose from over 100,000 + Singapore properties & homes for sale and rent hitting the market every day on 99.co. View the latest Singapore HDB, condominium, apartment, landed, commercial and room rental homes for sale & rent entering the real estate market on a daily basis only on 99.co. With 99.co's best search app experience in the real estate and property market in Singapore, filter your HDB, condo, apartment, landed, or room rental search on 99.co by Area, district, MRT station, travel time, price, size, number of rooms and more! If you're looking to buy a HDB, condo apartment or lan...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app