How To Cancel Writer Plus (Write On the Go) Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Writer Plus (Write On the Go) and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Writer Plus (Write On the Go) subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Writer Plus (Write On the Go) subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Writer Plus Write On the Go website
- Alternatives to Writer Plus (Write On the Go)
Cancel Writer Plus (Write On the Go) Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Writer Plus (Write On the Go) subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Writer Plus (Write On the Go)".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Writer Plus (Write On the Go) subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Writer Plus (Write On the Go) subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Writer Plus (Write On the Go) Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Writer Plus (Write On the Go)" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Writer Plus Write On the Go will now be canceled.
Cancel Writer Plus (Write On the Go) Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Writer Plus (Write On the Go) via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Writer Plus (Write On the Go). Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Writer Plus Write On the Go
Cancel Writer Plus (Write On the Go) Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Writer Plus (Write On the Go) via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Writer Plus (Write On the Go)'s Website
Another way of canceling Writer Plus (Write On the Go) subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Writer Plus (Write On the Go) app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Writer Plus (Write On the Go) App
Writer Plus is a handy writer app allowing creative writers to jot down quick points. Writer Plus is a writing application without the fuss and distraction of a traditional word processor. Writer Plus is perfect for writing notes, novel, lyrics, poems, essay, draft on your phone or tablet. Writer Plus' philosophy is Keep it Simple. Writer Plus tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support. Nothing more. Nothing less. Try Writer Plus with features: ☆ Open, Edit, Save plain text file ☆ Folder support ☆ Keyboard shortcuts ☆...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app