How to Cancel Face Recognition
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Face Recognition subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Face Recognition subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Face Recognition Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Face Recognition subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Face Recognition".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Face Recognition subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Face Recognition subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Face Recognition Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Face Recognition" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Face Recognition will now be canceled.
Cancel Face Recognition Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Face Recognition via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Face Recognition. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Face Recognition
Cancel Face Recognition via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Face Recognition via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Face Recognition's Website
Another way of canceling Face Recognition subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Face Recognition app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://github.com/Qualeams/Android-Face-Recognition-with-Deep-Learning-Test-Framework and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Face Recognition App
Face Recognition can be used as a test framework for several face recognition methods including the Neural Networks with TensorFlow and Caffe. It includes following preprocessing algorithms: - Grayscale - Crop - Eye Alignment - Gamma Correction - Difference of Gaussians - Canny-Filter - Local Binary Pattern - Histogramm Equalization (can only be used if grayscale is used too) - Resize You can choose from the following feature extraction and classification methods: - Eigenfaces with Nearest Neighbour - Image Reshaping with Support Vector Machine - TensorFlow with SVM or KNN - Caffe with SVM or KNN The manual can be found here https://github.com/Qualeams/Android-Face-Recognition-with-Deep-Learning/blob/master/USER%20MANUAL.md At the moment only armeabi-v7a devices and upwards are supported. For best experience in recognition mode rotate the device to left. _______________________________________________________________ TensorFlow: If you want to use the Tensorflow Inception5h model, download it from here: https://storage.googleapis.com/download.tensorflow.org/models/inception5h.zip Then copy the file "tensorflow_inception_graph.pb" to "/sdcard/Pictures/facerecognition/data/TensorFlow" Use these default settings for a start: Number of classes: 1001 (not relevant as we don't use the last layer) Input Size: 224 Image mean: 128 Output size: 1024 Input layer: input Output layer: avgpool0 Model file: tensorflow_inception_graph.pb ----...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app