How To Cancel Next bus Barcelona Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Next bus Barcelona and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Next bus Barcelona subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Next bus Barcelona subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Next bus Barcelona website
- Alternatives to Next bus Barcelona
Cancel Next bus Barcelona Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Next bus Barcelona subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Next bus Barcelona".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Next bus Barcelona subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Next bus Barcelona subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Next bus Barcelona Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Next bus Barcelona" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Next bus Barcelona will now be canceled.
Cancel Next bus Barcelona Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Next bus Barcelona via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Next bus Barcelona. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Next bus Barcelona
Cancel Next bus Barcelona Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Next bus Barcelona via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Next bus Barcelona's Website
Another way of canceling Next bus Barcelona subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Next bus Barcelona app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.properbus.cat/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Next bus Barcelona App
Next bus Barcelona allows you to check how much time it will take for the bus to reach your stop, for all bus stops in Barcelona and surroundings (including night buses ("Nit Bus"), TMB buses and other operators' buses and tram). You just need to enter the stop code (you'll see it at the bus shelter) and you'll be able to check how much time is left for all the lines that reach your stop, and their routes. Don't worry if you don't know the stop code, you can also select the stop from the map. Other things you can do with the application: • See the nearest bus and tram stops • See which...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app