How To Cancel Next Stop Paris - RATP Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Next Stop Paris - RATP and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Next Stop Paris - RATP subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Next Stop Paris - RATP subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Next Stop Paris website
- Alternatives to Next Stop Paris - RATP
Cancel Next Stop Paris - RATP Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Next Stop Paris - RATP subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Next Stop Paris - RATP".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Next Stop Paris - RATP subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Next Stop Paris - RATP subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Next Stop Paris - RATP Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Next Stop Paris - RATP" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Next Stop Paris will now be canceled.
Cancel Next Stop Paris - RATP Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Next Stop Paris - RATP via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Next Stop Paris - RATP. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Next Stop Paris
Cancel Next Stop Paris - RATP Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Next Stop Paris - RATP via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Next Stop Paris - RATP's Website
Another way of canceling Next Stop Paris - RATP subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Next Stop Paris - RATP app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.ratp.fr/application-next-stop-paris and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Next Stop Paris - RATP App
Next Stop Paris is the leading application for visiting Paris and the Île-de-France region! Accessible offline and available in 10 languages, it is specially designed for tourists and occasional travellers. Visit iconic places in Paris and its suburbs or visit them again through the many available services: - View the most beautiful places in the capital at a glance and easily find those near you thanks to geolocation - Plan your itinerary* using public transport (Metro, RER, Bus, Tram and Noctilien night bus) to get to your destination - Anticipate your journeys to/from Paris stations and...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app