How To Cancel SBB Mobile Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of SBB Mobile and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your SBB Mobile subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your SBB Mobile subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on SBB website
- Alternatives to SBB Mobile
Cancel SBB Mobile Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel SBB Mobile subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "SBB Mobile".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling SBB Mobile subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel SBB Mobile subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel SBB Mobile Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "SBB Mobile" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to SBB will now be canceled.
Cancel SBB Mobile Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to SBB Mobile via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see SBB Mobile. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from SBB
Cancel SBB Mobile Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting SBB Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on SBB Mobile's Website
Another way of canceling SBB Mobile subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the SBB Mobile app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.sbb.ch/en/mobile and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About SBB Mobile App
On the go with SBB Mobile – it’s easier and more efficient. With over three million users, SBB Mobile is the most popular public transport app in Switzerland. The app offers you simple and personalised timetable enquiries. You can buy tickets and Day Passes for national long-distance services or for any regional fare network in Switzerland with just two clicks. Your travelcards can also be loaded really easily onto your SwissPass and then shown to the ticket inspector for added convenience. What’s more, SBB Mobile keeps you updated throughout your journey with real-time information about...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app