How To Cancel Australia Post Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Australia Post and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Australia Post subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Australia Post subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Australia Post website
- Alternatives to Australia Post
Cancel Australia Post Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Australia Post subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Australia Post".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Australia Post subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Australia Post subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Australia Post Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Australia Post" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Australia Post will now be canceled.
Cancel Australia Post Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Australia Post via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Australia Post. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Australia Post
Cancel Australia Post Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Australia Post via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Australia Post's Website
Another way of canceling Australia Post subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Australia Post app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://auspost.com.au/contact and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Australia Post App
Get the Post Office in your pocket. Track and manage your deliveries on your phone, tablet or Android Wear, pay bills and much more... Features: • Track your important parcels – with notifications of estimated delivery dates and locations of parcels awaiting collection • Sign up for 24/7 Parcel Lockers to get your deliveries when and where it suits • Easily collect Parcel Locker deliveries using your phone or Android Wear • Request eligible signature-on-delivery parcels be left in a safe place (eligible parcels are shown in the app) • Quickly scan and pay your bills • Find postcodes w...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app