How to Cancel CNBC Arabia
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your CNBC Arabia subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your CNBC Arabia subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel CNBC Arabia Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel CNBC Arabia subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "CNBC Arabia".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling CNBC Arabia subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel CNBC Arabia subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel CNBC Arabia Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "CNBC Arabia" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CNBC Arabia will now be canceled.
Cancel CNBC Arabia Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CNBC Arabia via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CNBC Arabia. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CNBC Arabia
Cancel CNBC Arabia via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CNBC Arabia via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on CNBC Arabia's Website
Another way of canceling CNBC Arabia subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the CNBC Arabia app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.cnbcarabia.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About CNBC Arabia App
CNBC عربية is the Arab World's leading and only 24-hour Arabic language financial and business news Channel, presenting in-depth & up-to-the-minute coverage of regional and international affairs from an Arab economic perspective.+ Now you can keep abreast with the region's Business, financial and economic news, watch videos and also watch live Streaming of CNBC عربية
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app